I am Federico Arias, a freelance full-stack developer based on Latin America.
Senior FullStack Developer, ZeroQ.
- Proposed, designed and developed an SDK to facilitate the integration with our API. Succesfully used by 4+ clients.
- Streamlined the deployment of several microservices, using Helm, Kubernetes and GitLab CI. Went from a manual process to a fully automated deployment in multiple environments.
- Proposed and partially developed a reactive, event-driven microservice architecture centered around RabbitMQ.
- Standardized good practices (GitFlow, 12Factor, Reactive Manifesto, DDD, TDD) in both back and front-end teams.
FullStack Developer, Freelance.
- Developed a number of monoliths (+5) for different industries using Go, Postgres and Redis, and React/Redux in the front-end.
I have experience (among others) with the following tools:
- Back: Golang, Python, Postgres, Redis.
- DevOps: Linux, Kubernetes, Helm, Docker, AWS, CircleCI, GitLab CI.
- Front: Typescript, D3.js, React, Redux, Jest, SASS.
- Tools: Git, Vim, R, LaTex, XSLT.
I head a small foundation to foster sustainable building practices with the aim of strengthening community development, so you might find posts about this topic in the future.